Intro

"Life begins at 40" they say. But I say why wait? Over the next 18 months I will be working towards reaching 10 goals. Join me on my journey before I reach that big (and scary) FOUR-OH

Thursday 2 August 2012

The Butterfly Effect


Today I am definitely experiencing the chaos theory in action, I'm just taking a little break from re-painting walls, all because my husband bought a desk!

After officially getting home office status he decided that slob pants on the sofa was not a good, long-term, solution so off we popped to Ikea to buy a desk. But first we have to move a cupboard to make space, then get rid of the floor to ceiling (rather shredded) cat tree and re-arrange some other things to make it all workable. Another cat-scratching solution also had to go on the shopping list and cupboard/furniture moving motivated me to have a bit of a clear out. It also shows up the knocks and marks on the walls, hence the painting. However, once I’ve touched up one section, another part, which looked fine before now looks bad. If it doesn’t end soon I’ll just give up and start handing out dark glasses to my visitors so they don’t notice J

Another thing, having had to dig out the painting equipment means I can no longer deny how dis-organized our cellar has got over the last year, but that’s a job for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment